The SQL Saturday Chicago 2019 team is very happy to announce this year’s pre-conference sessions! We received many submissions this year, and are pleased to offer the following:
- Managing and Architecting Azure Data Platform by Joey D’Antoni
- An Introduction to Data Science With Python for Data Professionals by Chris Hyde
- Power BI in a day Hands-On by Ravi Kumar
- Kubernetes Zero to Hero by Anthony Nocentino
- Show it Right! An In-Depth Guide to Visualization by Jonathan Stewart
Pre-conference sessions will take place on Friday, 22 March 2019. You can find out details about each session, pricing, and register by using the above links.
If you haven’t already registered for SQL Saturday Chicago, which takes place on Saturday, 23 March 2019, registration is open! As has been the case in previous years, in the event that registration fills and we go to a wait list, registering for a pre-conference session will allow you to bypass the wait list!
Stay tuned for more SQL Saturday Chicago updates – we hope to announce our general session schedule shortly!